So last night we we're watching ABC news hidden camera experiment "What would you do", it got me thinking, didn't SNL do a funny skit with Chris Farley making fun of these hidden camera experiments? So I looked it up and here it is. I had to post it, I bet I watched it 20 times and laughed harder and harder each time. Hugh was laughing so hard he nearly had a heart attack, almost had to call an ambulance for him. Video: Columbian Decaffeinated Coffee Crystals Here is the original commercial.
Oh my heck, that is one of my FAVORITE Chris Farley skits. It was so funny and I am happy you posted it on here. I could watch it a million times. The very beginning is the BEST. Just watching his facial expression change. Hilarious !
oh my gosh those are hilarious. I would love to see you guys for sure next time I am down. Hoping end of may? maybe memorial day. I will let you know. happy moving.
That is one of our favorites too. There was just a best of chris farley SNL the other night. Eric and i watched it and cracked up the whole hour. Love him!
בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שירות חדרים אנחנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים גם יש במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר יוגשו ישירות לחדרכם.
לפרטים נא גשו לעמוד המלון - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]
8 comments:
I've never seen that one. Too bad he had to go & die. I liked him, he was really good! Too funny!
Oh my heck, that is one of my FAVORITE Chris Farley skits. It was so funny and I am happy you posted it on here. I could watch it a million times. The very beginning is the BEST. Just watching his facial expression change. Hilarious !
I love that! We have the best of Chris Farley DVD, and that is on there. I love him! Good times.
oh my gosh those are hilarious. I would love to see you guys for sure next time I am down. Hoping end of may? maybe memorial day. I will let you know. happy moving.
That is one of our favorites too. There was just a best of chris farley SNL the other night. Eric and i watched it and cracked up the whole hour. Love him!
hahahha Funny stuff! Hey, thanks for the comment! Have you moved? I heard that you were moving... :(
This was so funny! Thanks for the laughs!
[url=http://kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/logo.png[/img][/url]
בית מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - שירות חדרים אנחנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים גם יש במקום שירות חדרים המכיל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]אחרוחות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מיוחדים אשר יוגשו ישירות לחדרכם.
לפרטים נא גשו לעמוד המלון - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]
Post a Comment