Hudson and gage tore it up at this little mini Disney Land. They rocked the ferris wheel, the mini train and the jet ski's. These boyz didnt want to leave!!!!
Hudson is sooo cute. His little cheeks look like they always need kisses. Just be glad that you don't live in Las Vegas, which has now been ranked as the most dangerous place to live in the US!!!!
I love how you put "Ghetto" Freestone park! haha. I miss you guys, I need a hair stylist maybe you should move up here so we can do each other's hair....what do you say?
Oh fun! I bet those boys had a blast. And I was cracking up at the picture of Hudson and Tiger- I can't believe that cat's still alive! Hud can be his Lexi part two.
8 comments:
We just went there and rode the Train not too long ago. Yes, it is ghetto. Why is everything in Mesa turning to ghetto ? For real.
Hudson is sooo cute. His little cheeks look like they always need kisses. Just be glad that you don't live in Las Vegas, which has now been ranked as the most dangerous place to live in the US!!!!
I love how you put "Ghetto" Freestone park! haha. I miss you guys, I need a hair stylist maybe you should move up here so we can do each other's hair....what do you say?
So cute, I want to take Kennedy there! Im glad you got my bday card, of course it is homemade! K can we come visit now, I need warm weather!
Oh fun! I bet those boys had a blast. And I was cracking up at the picture of Hudson and Tiger- I can't believe that cat's still alive! Hud can be his Lexi part two.
Looks like we will have to hit that up, if we ever make it down. Hudson is growing up too fast!
and crap I forgot your b-day! sorry! happy late birthday! I had it written down and we have been moving this past month it's been crazy.
Hudson is so stinking cute. I love it!
Post a Comment