
The Fam and I went to the Mormon Battalon memorial in San Deigo and here Dallas and I are sitting 12 feet in the air on 24's, I would not have like to get in a wagon accident and have this thing fall on me...no thank you please

looking at this old cannon I can't believe it ever worked.

These guns were huge, I bet at least 4 1/2 feet long, I would not have liked to carry these across the country.

These two Book Of Mormons are 170 years old..

Mission beach, and yes we were all albino white...

Hud was so fascinated by this string of sea weed, he wanted us to play jump rope with him

The boys getting ready to play football

Hud trying to tell Hugh that he's not playing it right

Dallas sitting with mom under the umbrella
2 comments:
What a cool trip. I didn't even know they had a place like that in San Diego. I wouldn't mind going there sometime. I love seeing old, historical stuff like that.
The pictures of Hugh and Hud on the beach are cute. I cannot believe how BIG Hud is getting. And Dallas looks adorable, of course : )
When is your next trip to Mesa ?
Looks like fun! You make a great pioneer!
Post a Comment