So far adjusting to having two kids has been a sinch...Dallas is such a good baby and the only thing I have to worry about with Hud is the fact that he wants to kiss the baby to much. It does suck taking two kids to the store though so whoever wants to volunteer to baby sit...be my guest!!!!

Here is Hudzilla sick by the way, with little D'blaz impersonating Elvis.he does the lip curl allof the time.

Dallas and Dad looking at cougar board

And all of my punks that I love, we are going to have to get Hughie a matching blue outfit like his little boys.
6 comments:
So sweet ! Dallas is getting big and I LOVE the Elvis lip curl : ) He and Hud looks SO much alike, it's crazy.
When are you coming down ? We need to play soon. How does Hugh like his new job ? Are you still working at the gym ? And yes, two kids are pretty easy. And YES, it sucks taking them BOTH to the store !
Such cute pics!
Yea, taking multiple kids to the store is a joke.
You should see Jace & I trying to do all 3 of the babes between us.
its like a 3 ring circus with me
having the twins in the double stroller & Jace with Cole & the cart or two carts between the both of us.
So, that doesn't happen very often! Jace is so great about doing grocery trips these days!
You prob. already know, but Bre had her beautiful girl. Little Ava.
I was going to ask about the Elvis lip curl, but you already got to it. Funny.
Cute boys! Love the lip curl. :) I'm glad two kids are easy for you...I'm still trying to get adjusted to one!
So cute that hud likes his little bro.
They are so cute! I love his "Elvis lip!"
Post a Comment