Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cancun 2008




We had such a fun time in Cancun with the extended Holbrook Clan. We got some good pictures the first day we were there; and on the 2nd day our camera broke. How DARE it do that to us. So now I am waiting on the rest of the family to email me some copies before I post some more. Needless to say I wish that we were still there sipping on some pina coladas with our toes in the sand reading a good book. I can't wait to go back and do some of the things we missed. More pictures to come soon.

10 comments:

Hope said...

Markie has school from 11:30 to 1:30 so come before after or during its no big deal. Let us know if your headed out.

Tanner and Shasta said...

How fun! I've never been down to Cancun! I look forward to seeing mor pics.

Nicolle said...

Im so jeleous! Some day im going to go somewhere warm and put my feet in the sand!

The Frosts said...

So fun! I need a vacation. Call me so we can hang out before my baby comes.

karis stapley said...

Nice! Doesnt it stink sometimes to come back to reality?
Sounds like you guys had fun, besides the camera breaking, what a bummer.

Unknown said...

so jealous. i need some warm weather now!!!

Andrea Hale said...

Hey! Your comment was cut off...so, you'll have to comment again and finish it. :) I am due Feb. 1st! It is crazy to think that I have less than 8 weeks... I don't know if I'm quite ready yet. :) I am starting to put all the baby clothes in drawers and on hangers and stuff. It's making me more excited. How are you guys?

The Bates said...

So how was Cancun? Would you recommend it with kids? We are going next month I think. We are officially not moving until May. We will be going to Mississippi for his initial training. I think I am going to stay here to have the baby though, So I will be here until July or so.

WADDELL FAMILY said...

Hey, You guys look like you had fun. We're enjoying snow right now. Are you sure you want to come to snow? When and were will ya move? Thats way exciting. Keep us posted on your plans.

Julie said...

Hey back at ya! Looks like your trip was fun!
How are you guys?