Yumm! that looks really good! I've made a very similar salad. If your looking for a great dressing to try on it, try out a "Raspberry Walnut vinegarette" its light and compliments it very nicely!
I LOVE a good salad. I'll hve to try it. Thanks for the recipe! Oh and we need to hook up soon
Good job, chef. I thought your specialty was Lipton soup with a sid of Dr. Pepper. I guess you're more talented than I thought.
That looks really good ! I have been craving tons of salads with this pregnancy, so this recipe is perfect.
Saturdays are great as long as you don't mind me bringing little P dizzle.
Tyra- hey girl I put my blog back up.Hudson is so fricken cute and I am going to try that salad for sure.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yumm! that looks really good! I've made a very similar salad. If your looking for a great dressing to try on it, try out a "Raspberry Walnut vinegarette" its light and compliments it very nicely!
I LOVE a good salad. I'll hve to try it. Thanks for the recipe! Oh and we need to hook up soon
Good job, chef. I thought your specialty was Lipton soup with a sid of Dr. Pepper. I guess you're more talented than I thought.
That looks really good ! I have been craving tons of salads with this pregnancy, so this recipe is perfect.
Saturdays are great as long as you don't mind me bringing little P dizzle.
Tyra- hey girl I put my blog back up.Hudson is so fricken cute and I am going to try that salad for sure.
Post a Comment