.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We just got back last Saturday from a very fun trip to Utah/Idaho. We went up to Island park where my family has a cabin and it was sooo relaxing. We just hung out in the woods, Hugh fished allll day, then we would go into West Yellowstone for a bite to eat at night. It was a nice 70 degrees the whole time we were up there and we couldnt help but think of our family roasting back in AZ. Back in Utah we went to Cherry hill to swim and Hudson had a great time with his cousins; Then we went jeeping with Hal and Nikki and of course I thought that we were going to tip over most of the time. Friday night we went up to Park City to eat and hang out, they were having some sort of dance festival and all of the crazies were out. It was fun just to people watch and have Hud dance for everyone. We are definelty missing the Utah weather right now and can't wait to come back up there.
8 comments:
Sweet! Well welcome back to the oven! It sounds like you had a great and relaxing trip! some of the best kind in my opinion! When you dont overload a trip, trying to jam pack it all in.
I am glad you had fun. I can not believe how much like Hugh Hudson looks. Wow, that Holbrook gene is a strong one.
I love the first picture of Hudson in his gray t-shirt, he looks so tough! We miss going to the cabin. We got to go so often when we lived in Rexburg and now that we don't live there anymore, we have only been there twice in 5 years.
He is SO cute! Sounds like you had a great trip!
You guys have one cute kid!!! Hope you guys are doing well!
I can't believe how big Hudson looks! He's not a baby anymore, he's a little boy now! He is sooo cute! I heard you quit the gym. Too bad! Lets me, you and Aubry go to lunch or something sometime.
I like those pictures of Hudzilla, he is getting so big ! When are you going to get him a little Brother or Sister to play with ; )
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I am jealous of the great weather you got to enjoy. AZ is way too hot right now! Hudson looks like a stud muffin!
Post a Comment