
It is my wonderful Husbands 29th birthday today. Hugh can't believe that he 1 year closer to being 30. I guess time flies when your having fun because I can remeber celebrating his 22nd birthday when we first started dating. I just wanted to tell Hugh publicly how much I love and appreciate him and that Hudson and I couldn't ask for a better husband and dad. Have a great day Hughie!!!!!
7 comments:
Wow, your Husband is O L D ; )
Happy Birthday !
Happy Birthday! You are a really good dad too. I can tell that Hudson has so much fun with you.
That is so nice, Tyra. Happy Birthday Hugh.
Does this mean we are going to "DO IT" tonight? -Your Lover
Happy Birthday Hugh!
your little one is so cute. How is the ward? we miss it, but like our new one too. sorry my blog is private now. have your hubby call mine if you want so i can get your email to add it.
Nice! Happy B-day Hugh! I didn't realize ur big day was May 1st! Lots of May Bdays. My dads is actually April 30th, Brecks is the 2nd, Coles is the 3rd, and Tatums is the 7th. Whew! I've prob. missed somebody in there! Anyhow!
I hope you had fun!
Post a Comment